Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Exhibition Season ready to kick off!

I've been in Fort St. John for 4 days now, and wow am I impressed! Thank you to everyone who has given me this out-pouring of positive energy. I have learned that some communities really do come together in love and appreciation.
The only thing bigger than The Afternoon Drive on 100.1 Moose FM, is coming... October 1st! Are you ready? That's the night when your very own Fort St. John Huskies take to the road for the first time in the 2011-2012 season, as we head to Grande Prairie to take on the Kings. What a blast it will be! If you plan on listening, remember; pre game show at 8:15, puck drop at 8:30. I'll be bring all the action to the Moose along with Sean Assor, my trustee sidekick.
I plan on bringing something new to the broadcasts, sure, you've heard some pretty darn good broadcasters come through the station; Ryan Pinder(Twitter), Jon Zacks(Twitter) and most recently, the one and only Mike Feeney(Twitter). I plan on bringing a new energy and broadcast style, while sticking to the traditional Jim Hughson format. Speaking of the Fort St John native, did I mention he's my broadcasting idol? What's that? You know him??? WELL HOOK ME UP! I'd love to do an interview with Jim but have no clue how to get ahold of him, so hey FSJ, help me out!

Please email me any info you may have to help the hunt for Jim! production@moosefm.ca

I will be providing the roster the Huskies have decided on, as soon as it is available. It's going to be an exciting year in the Peace Country, I'm Dustin Scafe, and i'll see you at the rink!

No comments:

Post a Comment