Tuesday, September 27, 2011

First road game Saturday, MEGA BOWL OCT.7th!!!

The Huskies are preparing for their road trip on Saturday down to Grande Prairie, and that means I as well, am getting ready. The first broadcast on 100.1 Moose FM will be taking place at 8:15 Saturday evening and it's my first ever radio broadcast. Last season I was strictly internet, and ppv, so you can imagine how much larger the crowd will be this time around.

I would like to thank Ryan Pinder, Jon Zacks, and Mike Feeney for giving me these huge shoes that I am now hoping to fill. They did an excellent job in FSJ and I really am looking forward to bringing it to that 'next level'. The staff thart are involved in the Huskies have been so awesome throughout the past couple weeks, and I am looking forward to working with them and making the teams presence in the community known. It's going to be a hell of a year!

If you were listening to my show Monday and Tuesday, you probably would have heard me rant about the disappointing crowd that attended the home opener. I have taken it upon myself to gather FSJ residents for the next home game on October 7th against Sexsmith. I want to pack the NPA with die hard, loud, enthusiastic fans. I made a joke reference towards Will Ferrel's Semi Pro, and now I want YOU to tell all of your friends and family about the FORT ST JOHN MEGA BOWL!! What's special about this 'Mega Bowl' you ask? Oh... nothing... It's just another game for the Pups, but this time, they're going to play in front of the largest crowd in Huskies history. SO, let's do this FSJ. 8:00, Saturday October 7th. North Peace Arena!

No comments:

Post a Comment