Monday, September 19, 2011

Road Trip to Heather Mountain Lodge

Hey everyone, so this past weekend your very own Ft. St. John Huskies kicked off ye' olde season with a couple of exhibition games with the Dawson Creek Canucks. Friday they were in DC, suffering a 5-4 loss; and Friday was redemption time as the Huskies pick up 8 goals compared to the Canucks 2. So now they look to the regular season, and it will arrive on Saturday September 24th as the Huskies host the Grande Prairie JDA Kings at the North Peace Arena. Puck drop is 8:00 PM!

This weekend I was down in Golden/Revelstoke attending a cousins wedding. Congrats to Rick and Leanne! I took the Columbia Icefield Highway home and here are some of the pictures I captured. Keep in mind I am not running a big Canon camera, this is a regular old digital camera which I love!



Above: Rick and Leanne exchanging vows
Left: The first stretch heading in to the Icefield Parkway


Above: My brother and I on the bridge.
Left: The view from the cabin the reception was held in.


























No comments:

Post a Comment